3 Series Wireless Hearing Aids
ON SALE! Call for Your Lowest Price!
Before You Purchase Hearing Aids
IMPORTANT! As a convenience for our customers we offer PayPal as one of our payment options. However, in order to comply with manufacturer policies, we will NOT ship hearing aids direct to the customer. We will only ship hearing aids to one of our in-network providers in your area who will perform your professional fitting.
You must have a professional hearing test completed prior to purchase. Please fax a copy of your test to (877) 210-1888 or email it to us so we can accurately program your hearing aids, prior to delivery to our in-network providers.
We strongly recommend that you call first instead of paying online! We cannot complete your order until we have received your hearing test and contacted you by phone to verify details.
If you do not have a hearing test, our licensed hearing professionals will be happy to arrange one for you. Please contact us at (877) 344-7744 so we may connect you with one of our providers in your area.
3 Series™ Wireless - Starkey's Most-Advanced Technology Fits With Your Wireless Lifestyle
The 3 Series™ Wireless hearing aids are Starkey's flagship model, designed to seamlessly integrate with wireless remote controls, cell-phones, MP3 players and other wireless devices with Bluetooth capability. 3 Series hearing aids come with all the features you would expect in a premium-technology instrument: noise reduction, wind noise protection, feedback elimination, binaural aid-to-aid communications and directional microphones. In addition, the 3 Series Wireless is...
- Bluetooth Capable - to connect wirelessly to mobile phones, music player and other wireless devices.
- Remote Controlled - to adjust the programs and volume of your hearing aids with an external device.
With the Starkey 3 Series you are getting cutting-edge, American-designed, American-made, high-tech digital signal processing in an easy-to-use, stylish package. It is available in BTE (Behind-The-Ear) and Mini BTE. RIC (Receiver-In-Canal) styles include RIC, RIC AP (Absolute Power). Check out the Detailed Information link and available colors!
Don't want to use a remote control or need to connect to other wireless devices? Discover the Starkey 3 Series Wired hearing aid and save!
|Voice iQ™ Channels||Divides the audio spectrum into discrete parts giving precise adjustment and fine tuning tailored to your specific needs.||16||12||8|
|Number of Programs||Allows you to designate specific settings to a particular program, such as "restaurant, car, etc."||4||4||4|
|InVision Directionality™||Improves your ability to understand speech in noisy environments. It focuses on where speech is coming from and suppresses noise to enhance your listening experience.||●||●||●|
|Live Speech Mapping||Automatic, real-time speech processing verification to ensure clear, correct voice signals.||●||●||●|
|Ear-to-Ear Wireless Communication||Synchronizes your instruments so you do not need to manually adjust each; they're always working together||●||●||●|
|Spectral iQ™||Simulates high-frequency sounds in lower frequencies to enhance your ability to understand speech better.||●||●||●|
|PureWave Feedback Elimator||Helps to elimate buzzing and whistling giving you more hearing comfort.||●||●||●|
|Music & Television||Automatically adjusts to the TV and music settings you prefer||●||●||●|
|Feeback Cancellation||Automatically searches for and eliminates feedback whistling for greater peace of mind||●||●||●|
|Self Learning||Automatically learns and adapts to your volume preferences in different environments||●||●||●|
|SurfLink™ Media Streamer||A truly effortless wireless media device that plugs directly into your TV or stereo. There's no complicated programming required.||●||●||●|
|SurfLink™ Mobile||You won't even need to pick up your cell phone to answer your calls. SurfLink Mobile, once paired with your mobile phone, streams voice in both directions. Answer calls, control volume and more via SurfLink.||●||●||●|
|SurfLink™ Remote||Full-sized remote control with volume control, iQ Boost and more.||●||●||●|
|Battery Size/Color||Model BTE: size 13|
All Other Models: size 312
|Warranty||3 years||3 years||2 years|
|Loss/Damage Warranty||3 years||3 years||2 years|
Call Now for No-Obligation Information or to Order
- Full manufacturer warranty
- Professional services provided by a local network professional in your area
- Hearing test (if needed)
- Hearing aid recommendation
- Delivery & fitting
- 45-day home trial period
- Payment plans are available
No obligation toll free phone call! (877) 344-7744
What To ExpectHere's what you can expect when you order your 3 Wireless hearing aids through Choice Hearing Aid Providers:
- We provide a toll free phone consultation to discuss the best hearing aid solution for your particular hearing loss and lifestyle. We also answer any questions you may have about our process or the 3 Wireless hearing aids.
- If you don't have a hearing test, we will help you get one from one of our Network Providers. If you already have a test, send us the results of the hearing test, by fax at (877) 210-1888 or email, so we can fine tune our assessment for the very best hearing aid solution for you.
- We search our Network of providers in your area to find the best solution to take care of your hearing needs.
- Once you have purchased your 3 Wireless hearing aids through the help of our sales and support department, the aids will be sent to your Network Provider. We also assist in setting up an appointment to have your new aids fitted.
Call Now for No-Obligation Information or to Order