Bolero Q Series Hearing Aids
ON SALE! Save Up To $1200 Off Retail!
|ON SALE NOW|
As Low As
Before You Purchase Hearing Aids
IMPORTANT! As a convenience for our customers we offer PayPal as one of our payment options. However, in order to comply with manufacturer policies, we will NOT ship hearing aids direct to the customer. We will only ship hearing aids to one of our in-network providers in your area who will perform your professional fitting.
You must have a professional hearing test completed prior to purchase. Please fax a copy of your test to (877) 210-1888 or email it to us so we can accurately program your hearing aids, prior to delivery to our in-network providers.
We strongly recommend that you call first instead of paying online! We cannot complete your order until we have received your hearing test and contacted you by phone to verify details.
If you do not have a hearing test, our licensed hearing professionals will be happy to arrange one for you. Please contact us at (877) 344-7744 so we may connect you with one of our providers in your area.
The Phonak Bolero Q hearing aid offers new technologies designed to make your listening experience the best possible.
The Bolero Q's unique Binaural VoiceStream Technology makes sure a voice, no matter from where it comes, is transmitted into both ears for clearer voice understanding. Its Speech in Wind features allow you to screen out wind noise better, allowing you to hear better when outdoors. The automatic StereoZoom focuses on the voice you want to hear while in a crowd. DuoPhone automatically transmits the sound from a telephone into both hearing aids, allow you to hear the voice much more clearly.
And do not forget, the Phonak Bolero Q also comes with NoiseBlock, that cuts out a lot of background noise from a business street or machines with a constant hum, and SoundRelax, that softens sudden spikes in volume, such as someone dropping a plate, and WhistleBlock, which keeps the hearing aids from having feedback squeals, otherwise known as whistling. Its SoundRecover and UltraZoom give you the ability to hear higher frequencies again, such as birds singing or a child's voice, and the ability to focus on a conversation with far less interference from other background noises.
The Bolero Q comes in a wide variety of colors and also has a dust and water resistant model for active users. Optional accessories are also available that allow you to pipe sound from your TV, video games and MP3 players directly into your hearing aids.
For Faster Service, Call Now for No-Obligation Information or to Order
- Full manufacturer warranty
- Professional services provided by a local network professional in your area
- Hearing test (if needed)
- Hearing aid recommendation
- Delivery & fitting
- 45-day home trial period
- Payment plans are available
No obligation toll free phone call! (877) 344-7744
What To ExpectHere's what you can expect when you order your Bolero Q hearing aids through Choice Hearing Aid Providers:
- We provide a toll free phone consultation to discuss the best hearing aid solution for your particular hearing loss and lifestyle. We also answer any questions you may have about our process or the Bolero Q hearing aids.
- If you don't have a hearing test, we will help you get one from one of our Network Providers. If you already have a test, send us the results of the hearing test, by fax at (877) 210-1888 or email, so we can fine tune our assessment for the very best hearing aid solution for you.
- We search our Network of providers in your area to find the best solution to take care of your hearing needs.
- Once you have purchased your Bolero Q hearing aids through the help of our sales and support department, the aids will be sent to your Network Provider. We also assist in setting up an appointment to have your new aids fitted.
Call Now for No-Obligation Information or to Order